Message Board
Register

Re: Legend of Dragoon - Disk Two - Freeze/Black Sc

Posted by emulate774 on .
I downloaded Disk 2 again, to try and see if it works this time. Nope.

Again, it fades to black after the receive of loot from beating Lenus/Regole on Prison Island.

I hope this can get resolved somehow. :/

In reply to: Legend of Dragoon - Disk Two - Freeze/Black Screen posted by emulate774 on .
I always check the message board 'just in case' someone else had a problem like myself. Which in many cases, yes, great scott....it works.

In this case, no. I haven't found an answer. So, I registered.

Okay, now. I'm on Disk Two of Legend of Dragoon and after Lloyd & Lenus have their chat. I fight Lenus. Well, no problem until I beat Lenus. The scene shows up where Shana protects Dart and Meru...is about to get her Dragoon [spoiler]. Then I go to the exp/gold page. When I complete receiving all the gold/exp, the screen goes blank/black.

At first, this happened when I was in full screen, which is...generally the reason for the screen turning black and staying that way. Not this time, it's black no matter how I beat her, at the same place, right after the gold/exp.

Sidenotes: I'm redownloading 3/4 disks because it seems there are some changes. :)

I fricken love this game. Timing in the battle field, FTW. :) Thanks Vimm, your lair is awesome. :)

Beating FF7 and FF9 again. :O No words can describe how awesome that was. Thanks to you guys.

Replies:
Re: LOD - D2 - Emulator?
emulate774 -- 9/14/2012 7:43 am UTC
Dhaos -- 9/14/2012 10:10 am UTC
Vimm -- 9/21/2012 10:04 pm UTC