Message Board
Register

1000 Thanks...

Posted by Soda on .
Hi Vimm, just a short note of thanks for this site. I've been coming here for what seems like forever, and the site just keeps getting better! I've had to restart my rom folder a number of times through 1 desktop and 2 laptops. Luckily, when I began using roms I found Vimm's Lair alongside coolroms and the rest. It easily rose to the top as the best rom site on the internet and it's only improved and grown since then.
Anyways, I really appreciate everything you do here. I'm able to teach my kids about the games I played (and LOVED) growing up without risking any damage to the consoles and cartridges I own, some of which are 25 years old. My oldest son told me how nothing from back then could compare. Graphics-wise, I concurred, but after a few sessions w/Super Mario World 1 & 2, Super Mario Bros. 3, etc. he had to agree that the gameplay is superb and stands up to this day. It's also been great to be able to give a NES or SNES USB controller to the young ones, for whom a 360 controller can be overwhelming.

So once again, a huge thanks to Vimm for keeping this site going for so long, and more importantly, keeping it going well!

Soda

Replies:
Re: 1000 Thanks...
Tricob -- 4/1/2014 7:00 pm UTC