Miscellaneous Board
Register

Re: I have a mohawk.

Posted by johnross on .
what if i end up in the highest circle of heaven (i know the gatekeeper) and my g/f ends up in the 3rd place, can i still bone her every 1nce in a wile

"o i c wat u did thar"

In reply to: I have a mohawk. posted by HuBBsDoctor on .
Dude, you're still admitting that the "veil" we pass through to get to heaven is messed up. Why can't they get a super on that pronto? I mean, god damn, people are being born without COCKS and no one is fixing it? Sounds selfish. I think the entire theory is completely made up, I mean look at it- how convenient is it that everything falls into place so perfectly?

It's called the plan of salvation. Which is plan taht will allow us to come to earth to earn our own bodies which Gopd already has. We go through the veil because life is a test and how can we past if we know the answers. God wants us to work our way back to him. To live with him. To become him and then create our own worlds eventually.

Its like, we can't say that we're in heaven right now, because its too obvious that we aren't. But we will be when we die! The lady who goes to your church that can't walk- doesn't it sounds like wishful thinking that she'll be able to walk again? WHY would she have to walk in heaven? Do people need legs in heaven? How is heaven a continuation of our journey, isn't heaven nothing but bliss? And if its nothing but bliss, how can we have tribulation there? And if there is no tribulation there, how can we "grow" to become better people?

We can walk in heaven because it is said that once we return to heaven we can walk besides christ and god. Kinda straight forward isn't it? But all the tribulation that goes on down here is part of our test of faith to god and christ. We continue to grow here and when we die we return with what we have learn and await judgement. Upon judgement we are then sent to one of 3 kingdoms in heaven. The highest being where god dwells, the second where god and christ visit and the third being where christ shall visit. Where ever one is placed he shall feel happy.

And yes I do have a mohawk. I expose myself before you!

Replies:
Dakota Smith -- 10/20/2005 8:33 pm UTC
HuBBsDoctor -- 10/21/2005 1:25 am UTC
Syntax -- 10/20/2005 8:42 pm UTC
Dakota Smith -- 10/23/2005 6:54 pm UTC
Wow. *nt*
Syntax -- 10/23/2005 9:35 pm UTC