Miscellaneous Board
Register

Re: Questions

Posted by Tricob on .
Re: Touch screens. These have been around since the 1990s or late 1980s. I saw them running on Apple IIGSs.

Re: Hardware. I'm installing a new harddisk, faster (and more capable) graphics card, new CPU fan, and a network card. My mother will be giving me a scanner too, but that doesn't require internal-based installation.

Re: New game. If you mean the 8-bit one, the game engine is getting *lots* of fine-tuning, and - as fate would have it - this code updating has led to *lots* of interesting display-related bugs.

If you mean the Wolfenstein TC I'm making though, I've done about 1/3 of the required code changes, completed siz out of eight treasure images, and I'm in a map-making competition to get back into making the game's levels (The levels will be put into my TC after the competition).

- Tricob.

"Glass Tiger for life! "

In reply to: sry u need more than 25 decahertz comp for cable posted by johnross on .
what kind of hardware upgrade? are you incorporating RAM into your comp? Also, do you have a VGA monitor? How long does it take to warm up now? Also, when did you hear about the new touch screen technology, that is WHACK (played mine in 2nd grade thought it was magic i no)

Anyway I was talking about the game you're making, where's the update for that!

Replies:
BTW -
Tricob -- 9/27/2006 12:14 am UTC
dog pee killing my grass
johnross -- 10/8/2006 4:51 pm UTC
Re: dog pee killing my grass
conross -- 10/10/2006 6:57 am UTC