Miscellaneous Board
Register

Re: Dammit...

Posted by Tricob on .
It's been interesting. Believe it or not, I actually wrote a Twilight Zone "episode" the last time we spoke. And the crazy thing? It's written under my female surname. 8-O

And I was so annoyed about what happened with my "Plagiarism Palace" tune that it inspired another tune in pretty much the same style. It's called "Waiting And Wondering", for lack of a better title.

Let me know if you're interested in either. :-)

- Tricob.

"Glass Tiger for life! "

In reply to: Dammit... posted by Terence on .
Whatsup vimm crew, I'm crazy bored right now. Anyways, earlier in the day i meet some of my school friends(pretty hot girls that is). "Oh were haveing a party at glens house for *****'s birthday!...so in my mind I'm like woooh some pootang tonight.. right?! When they saw me they were like "Terry!!" and hugged me n shit so i was more then happy to go. This all took place in "the store" gas station. I was there getting some snacks for a movie i was about to watch with a pack of my other friends.(Pathfinder and Hills have eyes 2). So i was so gonna go to this party after the movie. Well fuck me dude, I have no damn clue where this glen guy lives!, let alone who the hell he is! I didnt even bother askin my mind was filled with other pootytang thoughts. I also didnt wanna be stupid and ask who this Glen was! "At Glens house!", like my sorry ass is gonna know where this peckerhead lives. Like "you dont know who glen is!, where the fuck have you been!?" So now my "loser" ass is here sitting and telling my nonfemale, vimm friends. Dammit...seriously someone kick me in the ass

Btw, how have you guys been?

Replies:
Yeah, I'd be glad to listen to it.
Terence -- 8/15/2007 11:30 am UTC
Re: Yeah, I'd be glad to listen to it.
Tricob -- 8/15/2007 11:13 pm UTC