Miscellaneous Board
Register

Is emulation dieing???

Posted by Terence on .
Well I sure dont think so. I did this emulation thing for MANY years(during which i happily ran into vimms :), way before i ever knew about all those online games. Hell, for all those kids with dial-up this place is a holy shrine. (I used to be among those) I started the emulation hobby looking to play some RPGs(woot). I beat many games such as Treasure of Rudras to Front Mission, even though i always had a playstation 2. I remember back when i used to be a DragonBallZ fan, I came across a dbz site and saw something about Snes9x and these "roms". I was about 11ish mind you. I had no idea and never grasped ahold of this emulation untill bout 3-4 years later. I downloaded all I could and just as i was about to beat Kefka in Final Fantasy 6, my computer crashed...*****!!!!!! After I got my computer fixed with everything new...woot... I only downloaded the very best of games. I then found this site(during this gigantic conversation of religion...just shy of the FF7 rant, which im regret that i missed)and have came here frequently, though not recently, to try to be apart of something other than what it was i was doing at that time. Then i got badass good dsl and started to play games such as guild wars. Thing is i love this site, ill always come back to this place even though i dont have urges to play Snes games anymore. This is a one of a kind site to come and be apart of and im glad i ran into it. Now..imma gonna go play fps War Rock wooot woot Cya Vimm dudes...:) Oh yeah emulation isn't dead yet. :P

"Wuba luba dub dub!"

Replies:
Re: Is emulation dieing???
Dhaos -- 10/8/2007 2:00 am UTC