Miscellaneous Board
Register

Re: BORED

Posted by Tricob on .
>First off, have you not yet entered the game? I couldnt find your entry anywhere.

It's not submitted yet, since it's nowhere near complete.

>Also, remember when you showed me all the sprites and stuff from wolfenstein, is this what you've come to since then?

Just temporarily - I was at a dead end for a while in the coding department, so it was a good time to go back to my CoCo project, which I wanted to get done, anyway ... prize or not. :-)

>Wow, from taking things out of crates to picking things up from the ground is pretty cool considering the regular didn't, is this whole wolf die hard thing just a fan based forum site?, or is it another entry winning thing? I was fewing that whole coco set of gadgets that guy has on the site, HOLY COW, I would get totally lost in that stuff.

Diehard Wolfers is a fan site as well as a "support site" of sorts. They help out with source code questions among other things. There is a map-making contest that's been going on for a few months, but you don't get any monetary rewards for winning the #1 spot. Anyway, you'll find the contest thread in the "Wolfenstein 3d" section of the forum. I've done pretty poorly in the contest so far. Oh, well. :-)

- Tricob.

"Glass Tiger for life! "

In reply to: Re: BORED posted by Terence on .
First off, have you not yet entered the game? I couldnt find your entry anywhere.
Also, remember when you showed me all the sprites and stuff from wolfenstein, is this what you've come to since then? Wow, from taking things out of crates to picking things up from the ground is pretty cool considering the regular didn't, is this whole wolf die hard thing just a fan based forum site?, or is it another entry winning thing? I was fewing that whole coco set of gadgets that guy has on the site, HOLY COW, I would get totally lost in that stuff.

Replies:
Re: BORED
Terence -- 2/1/2008 3:16 pm UTC