Miscellaneous Board
Register

Re: BORED

Posted by Terence on .
Oh well, its more than me no doing anything or knowing anything about CoCo, lol its nice to know you have some hobby :)

"Wuba luba dub dub!"

In reply to: Re: BORED posted by Tricob on .
>First off, have you not yet entered the game? I couldnt find your entry anywhere.

It's not submitted yet, since it's nowhere near complete.

>Also, remember when you showed me all the sprites and stuff from wolfenstein, is this what you've come to since then?

Just temporarily - I was at a dead end for a while in the coding department, so it was a good time to go back to my CoCo project, which I wanted to get done, anyway ... prize or not. :-)

>Wow, from taking things out of crates to picking things up from the ground is pretty cool considering the regular didn't, is this whole wolf die hard thing just a fan based forum site?, or is it another entry winning thing? I was fewing that whole coco set of gadgets that guy has on the site, HOLY COW, I would get totally lost in that stuff.

Diehard Wolfers is a fan site as well as a "support site" of sorts. They help out with source code questions among other things. There is a map-making contest that's been going on for a few months, but you don't get any monetary rewards for winning the #1 spot. Anyway, you'll find the contest thread in the "Wolfenstein 3d" section of the forum. I've done pretty poorly in the contest so far. Oh, well. :-)

- Tricob.