Miscellaneous Board
Register

Re: Silence..is funny/whos angry!

Posted by Tricob on .
Talking about my job usually brings out the worst in me, as it usually sucks 100,000% of the time. The pay sucks, the morale sucks, the hours suck, the phone situation sucks (no pay phones anywhere, and cells rarely work with all the machinery going), and the income never goes up with the cost of living. Add to that the fact that I'm suffocating in there because I'm surrounded by things I'm allergic to the whole time I work there. When I get home afterwards, it takes about three hours before I'm breathing normally again. On yes, and I walk to and from work.

Hm, that's a pretty high suck-factor. But someone out there is sure to top it anyway. :-)

- Tricob.

"Glass Tiger for life! "

In reply to: Silence..is funny/whos angry! posted by Terence on .
So in my hatred and jealousy of school,world, and rich pricks, ive decided around the end of 4th period before lunch i would not speak anymore. I am angry and sick of my last year of school, i just want to get done with it. Im sick of people, why? Im not fast enough, smart enough, strong enough, and rich enough(im pretty much damn poor), and i dont even have any cool trades,traits, or skills. Im a damn average joe and i can't do anything about it. I dont use drugs or drink alcohol and i try to make people laugh as much as possible. Though as much as i make people laugh i get nothing back, never a break from other peoples hatred, that is what im mad about. Other people. My whole last report card just got me started. Someone said something about how they were mad at a 3.6 GPA, well fuck you i dearsay. I've took all the hard classes, i mean the hardest and i cant quite break out into a 3.0 cum gpa(first two years i really did care). Because of my own procrastination ive screwed myself in my grades and life. Yippy. Who else is mad?

Replies:
Dhaos -- 4/18/2008 10:03 pm UTC
Tricob -- 4/19/2008 3:14 am UTC
Terence -- 4/24/2008 1:40 pm UTC
I could use a gf -nt-
Terence -- 4/24/2008 1:41 pm UTC