Miscellaneous Board
Register

Re: I am Loser..

Posted by Dhaos on .
Mormons are the Scientologists of the 1800s.

Yes you're weird.

FF7 is the greatest RPG of all time and a facelift would be great. Most likely Sony will find a way to screw it up. Crisis Core sucks. Dissidia sucks. Dirge of Cerberus sucks. Advent Children sucks.

In reply to: I am Loser.. posted by Terence on .
So anyone else just feel downright shitty? I didnt go to college this semester and in the blink of an eye its already over and now christmas is here. Damn, Well anywho at least I have a girlfriend *cough* *cough* whos turning.. *cough* 17 in January. Im 20 mind you,though we have been dating for over 10 months now and i certainly take a lot of shit for it. Does it look that bad? Her mother is fine with me and I wouldnt have dared dated without her consent. Whats everyones thoughts on relationships like mine? Im very interested in your input. Do i deserve to be called pedaphile? Or other such nonsense? Cause I have but I correct them by saying those people deal with children 12 and under...that usually shuts them up.

Anyways I was in the mall the other day with a buddy of mine and I came across a hello kitty shirt but instead of a big hello kitty face with the bow in its hair and big eyes, it was a picture of giant breasts with tits for eyes and a bow on a girls neck with the caption "hello titties" LMAO oh i just had to share that with you guys.

So are we gonna rant about something? lol like ff7 epic rant? Will that ever happen again!? I think the last time we really talked something out was religion, specifically mormoms if i remember correctly. So long ago...

Replies:
You know....
Vimm -- 12/21/2009 7:38 pm UTC
Re: You know....
Tricob -- 12/21/2009 10:39 pm UTC
Re: You know....
Tarbolde -- 12/28/2009 3:49 am UTC