Miscellaneous Board
Register

Some advice...

Posted by Vimm on .
I'm no expert either, but if your friend is willing to throw away a friendship in order to steal a girl, that's not a very good friend. This could be an opportunity to strengthen your relationship with her if you wish. I feel the best way to know someone is to observe how they treat others, so see how she reacts to your friend's actions. Keep in mind that this could very easily be how she treats you if your relationship ever stumbles. Do you like what you see?

That road goes two ways, so if you take the high road and act with dignity (and not kicking ass) you could just as easily impress her. The two of you could come out of this stronger than before, though perhaps with one less friend.

Personally, I don't understand why people like your friend do such things in the first place. If you start a relationship by breaking another, why would you possibly think she'd treat you any differently?

In reply to: Re: Need some advice... posted by Envo on .
Well.. I like your idea and all, but i was hopeing for a little ass kicking. He doesn't need to confront her like that and make her feel extremely awkward and uncomfortable but thanks for the tips Tricob. =D

Replies:
Re: Some advice...
Envo -- 2/5/2010 12:52 am UTC