Manual Project Board
Register

Re: A few upload errors

Posted by Ketchup on .
I will try re-uploading the Game Genie manual at 150 dpi. Right now, I'm using my school's much faster T1 connection (most of my scans were uploaded from home over cable, because that's where my game collection is). The error I received in trying to replace the 95 with the 150 was something along the lines of "the uploaded file contains no data." This was the same error I first received when I tried to replace my millions of colors scan of Super Mario All-Stars with my billions of colors scan of the same manual. However, this error randomly seemed to resolve itself, so I'm hoping by re-uploading, it will allow me to replace the lower-res file. The zip file for the 150 dpi is 349 mb.

In reply to: Re: A few upload errors posted by Vimm on .
Ah, I didn't see this post at first. Thanks, that's just the information I needed.

1. I'll check on the upload limit and server timeout. It may be set to something under 350MB but the timeout should be at least two hours. I see you were able to get the 95dpi version through eventually.

I resolved 2 and 3 here.

4. I'm not sure why you got an error downloading that, everything seems to be in order. I'll see if I can recreate the problem. For some reason your Zelda manual ended up in the "Z" section so I'll get that moved over to the L's tonight.