Miscellaneous Board
Register

Continued

Posted by Syntax on .
XBOX 360-\\\\\\ will it be reg free
Posted by hacker9 on July 28, 2005 at 12:45 pm

i whant no cuse im GOINg back to tokyo and i do not whant wait for 360 to come to japan so the ? is can any 1 teal me if it will be reg free on games not dvd movies

"get the hell a way from me"

got ODAY un Rl DC GAME cna i post the iso
Posted by hacker9 on Feb 12 2006 at 3:41 am

but its not boot able yet it is vary rare just RL

not boot able yet has to be crack

so now DC DEAD can i post ISO for dream cast i can host thim

i can Rl oday file for DC as thear steal un RL games being sent to me a woping 30 DC GDROM i lvoe bring these title to the masive vimm fan later guy off to try and crack my 1s dc RL

Favorite hacker9 post of all time

what up guy pop in say how the site ben going
Posted by hacker9 on Feb 12 2006 at 3:54 am

i not ben online in a year holy shit guy japan change my fu-c-k-ing ass

not ben on the SCEEN ETHER

yakuza warez die out FBI after every 1 but may be the sceen will come back but its die down so may be thay will come back but im in new WAREz grupe im back all im sayig will be more ative

to those who came to xbox live with me gamer tag steal hacker9

new gamer tag is new ICON420jp if any 1 whant play with me in halo2

later guy good be back on this site i miss you guy a lot later

need help with my web server forum
Posted by hacker9 on Jul 7 2006 at 4:29 pm

http://jptokyo.no-ip.org/xampp/install/install.php

i dount know how install this what file do i need on my pc to get it runingand yes it want be in english as im japnese

I can see why you thought he was an exchange student with all that bullshit about being Japanese. But in reality he was a wigger named Michael Butler from somewhere in the US. Here's a short MSN chat we had (I'm Bencze):

02/08/2007 10:42:01 PM temphacker9@hotmail.com hi
02/08/2007 10:42:14 PM Bencze HELO
02/08/2007 10:42:25 PM temphacker9@hotmail.com did we play xbox live together
02/08/2007 10:42:32 PM temphacker9@hotmail.com i do not know this display pic
02/08/2007 10:49:44 PM Bencze michael butler (P)
02/08/2007 10:49:58 PM michael yup
19/12/2007 8:37:06 PM michael http://onluk.info ;)
19/12/2007 9:54:21 PM Bencze fuck you and your trojans

Notice how his spelling and grammar significantly improved from 2006 to 2007. I think he probably passed grade 10 english and was flaunting it.

In reply to: Re: Anyone remember that one asian kid? posted by Syntax on .
Coincidentally I have a text file from 2006 with most of his posts that I saved for the purpose of johnross and I making fun of him over MSN. This will blow your mind.

PSP hacks xbox
Posted by hacker9 on June 22, 2005 at 7:44 pm

well i plug my psp in to my xbox and ran a tool that let me grab my gamer tag an downlaod maps with a un mod box what im a frady is the risk of hacks

after hex editing i wus able to pull my cc pin nuber
in a few weeks i will try to acc the gamer tag of other xbox wile on xbox live to see if i can run cmd lin like codes in halo2 or pull songs off soem 1 xbox as well as tsela ther gamer tag or delte files

this seem like whant work on live but if it duse work we or in truble

XISOJAPAN lecke gta for psp with bios pacher
Posted by hacker9 on July 7, 2005 at 5:35 pm

well guy in a few months the new grupe call XISOJAPAN will do the 1st UDM sceening

the game is grand theft auto BETA ye may get delte but hope not INFO on file 2gigs 50x1 RAR count

japnese sub custem
suport online play using xlinker or xbc

will pach v 1.0 1.50 1.51 1.52

note to song fu ck off you say you have to up date or the game will not run this is no longer a fact with this relese it fix that and if a game has a up date like add counttent dount worry shude work fine in joy or relese thansk to thos ein the seen confuion team XISO TOKYO for ther xbox work
hoodlme decon 69 warez doodz DRINk or die we miss you relese on 2005 coming soon

well this good news cuse i talk 1 the guy int her cruw and this will elt you run emu as well as apss like divx player if ther is 1 cant w8 for this relese guy not for the game but for the pach

Re: XISOJAPAN lecke gta for psp with bios pacher
Posted by hacker9 on July 8, 2005 at 1:46 pm

im not english captainobvious i had 1 my frens right this i know no english i relay like this site guys wish ther ware more import games tho

and captainobvious im japnese and thia

but captainobvious what you think this news iu post i post it cuse it will fix the emu seen for psp how this is this ok captainobvious some words do not tran late well

PSP UMD WAREZ BRINGS esy emu to come
Posted by hacker9 on July 13, 2005 at 7:41 pm

guyi got final date FROM XISO will relese crack in 2006 you goan have 2 w8 for the pach t comeing the all v un pacher will vimm host psp emu when this hapendsi mean emu on psp

Re: Could you repeat that in English, please? *nt*
Posted by hacker9 on July 16, 2005 at 2:44 am

ok i ment emu later for psp not a psp emu

RUMER cude this be drink or die hidieng under a JAPNESE grupe cover i think so

Re: XISOJAPAN lecke gta for psp with bios pacher
Posted by hacker9 on July 17, 2005 at 10:44 pm

no this is a psp BISO pach who sead xbox no no PSP not xbox the team who crack it do XBOx games as well

Bungie halo2 you will not pache me
Posted by hacker9 on July 20, 2005 at 8:47 am

i alf at Bungie to day as i got the up date for halo2 be for its out im working on a blank pach hack i like the war hog shot gun hack its good for war hog tricks o did you know you cna shoot tnaks out of the shot guns guy on live i wus on a game and got kill by a radom flying tank so funy Bungie fix the bug hell no you can not pach it and baning whant stop it only piss hackers off fix yore game be for shiping it so god dam fast Bungie

Replies:
Some gems from hacker9
Syntax -- 10/15/2010 7:30 am UTC