Rom Request Board
Register

Re: Help?

Posted by Dhaos on .
That guess sucked. I don't believe you are American and I doubt it would be so obvious as to have Hammer right in the title. I'm going to guess SPIROU: THE ROBOT INVASION. It has a boy with light colored hair and a red outfit, it has a hammer you swing downward, it has a password system, its a side scroller, and it came out in 2000. The game was exclusively PAL, which could be why it has been so hard to find many people who know what game you are talking about. It doesn't have all the things you talked about, but I'm running out of guesses anyways. You can download it from this link here.

In reply to: Re: Help? posted by Dhaos on .
Was this game in English? or was the game NTSC-U (North American release)? I ask because I was thinking the game could be Daiku no Gen-San, also known as Hammerin' Harry. It's a side scroller, The main character wears a red shirt, he goes around picking up keys and hitting switches, and oh yeah he has a hammer. The GBC version was released in 2000 in Japan, same year as 102 Dalmatians, the hammer also works as an umbrella somehow and a pogo stick to help make bigger jumps. It has an english fan translation. You can download a patched copy of the rom from this link here.

Replies:
cazacat -- 5/17/2011 5:57 am UTC
cazacat -- 5/17/2011 6:18 am UTC
Dhaos -- 5/17/2011 4:03 pm UTC
Re: >Superior game finding skills
Tarbolde -- 5/20/2011 2:19 am UTC
Well, Duh.
Dhaos -- 5/20/2011 11:38 am UTC