Message Board
Register

Re: Help finding an old game..

Posted by Dhaos on .
Doesn't ring any bells, but I didn't play that many PS1 games. Can you tell me anything else about it? Like was it 1st person shooter perspective (like Doom, Quake) or was it over the shoulder action (like Resident Evil 5) or something else entirely? Was it on rails or could you move the mech? Any character names? Also, I'm assuming you're American and this was a US release and that you are sure it's a PS1 game.

Anyway...
My first guess would be Space Griffon VF-9.
I'm watching this Youtube video of it and it has alot of what you describe: mechs, outbreak at a base(of aliens), LOTS of dialogue- these guys won't shut up, little anime picture.

In reply to: Help finding an old game.. posted by helscythe on .
Hi I'm 28 and recently been trying to find a Playstation1 video game from my childhood.. Frankly I can't remember the name of it But I can describe some of the aspects and just wondering if it rings any bells..

What I remember about it is you were in some sort of mechawarrior style machine, you and a team go into some sort of base but theres been some kinda outbreak and idk monsters I guess? There wasn't a whole lot of action if i recall it was mostly dialogue.. When you did speak you had alittle anime picture of whomever was talking.. Ahhh thats about it.. Thanks if this sounds somewhat familiar to you... I wish I could remember the name had a really good storyline to it.

Replies:
Re: Help finding an old game..
helscythe -- 1/13/2013 5:12 pm UTC