Message Board
Register

Re: Final Fantasy 7 Battle Screen Error

Posted by Big Chris on .
I appreciate the heads up on trying different Configs. I have tried all 3 of the "Pete's Plugins." : D3D, DX, Open GL.

Meaning that I have tried running the game from scratch with each of those different choices, clicked.

Unfortunately, nothing has changed from the original battle screen issue that I shared.

I have also tried the other Playstation Emulator PCSX-Reloaded. That seemed to freeze up towards the end of the opening cinemagraphic scene. And completely froze, twice, while trying to enter the first battle.

So the issue persists. Not only that, but I am trying to play this with an Iphone App, Joypad Legacy. I was trying to use the SNES, controller to try and get the most buttons I could to run FF7.

It seems almost impossible to set up the configurations on the PCSX, and I have sort of gotten them to work on the original Playstation Emulator I downloaded ePSXe. But it seems finicky.

Has anyone else had these issues/figured them out? Is there any recommendations on a controller I can download/use with my iphone for this game.

I really appreciate it. I have played through FF7 twice on the regular console, years ago. I would love to have a 3rd run around but I cannot seem to get it working.

In reply to: Re: Final Fantasy 7 Battle Screen Error posted by bunkeyscow on .
go to config, then check your video plugins and try different plugins and different configs with it. try petes plugin and go to nice config to see if that helps.

Replies:
MechaKaiser -- 3/4/2013 12:26 pm UTC
Big Chris -- 3/5/2013 5:04 am UTC
MechaKaiser -- 3/5/2013 6:01 pm UTC