Message Board
Register

Re: Final Fantasy 7 Battle Screen Error

Posted by Big Chris on .
Thanks so much for your help.

After trying the second suggestion by switching to "2: Standard" in the Off Screen Drawing Area, along with the first suggestion (which did not work by itself)....

It finally worked. The Battle Screen is all in tact and I can see my HP/Attack/Magic/Items etc.

Much appreciated, I would have never figured that out on my own.

Did you happen to have any suggestions, on a Controller App (for iphone) that might work well?

I am currently using Joypad Legacy, as wireless controller. It works pretty decently, although I cannot get it to work perfectly.

Much appreciated

In reply to: Re: Final Fantasy 7 Battle Screen Error posted by MechaKaiser on .
If I were you, I'd try to reset the emulator so that the settings would be at default, then when choosing what video to use, go to Config, Go to the area that says 'Special game fixes', and click on the ... button. You'll see a checkbox for 'Adjust framebuster access'. Go and click on it to activate it. Don't forget to check the Special game Fixes box too. If that doesn't work still, then go to the Off-Screen Drawing area in Compatibility on the Config menu, move the first mode or whatever to '2: Standard'. It won't fix the problem with when you get into battle, but it will definitely fix the Battle menu problem.

Replies:
Re: Final Fantasy 7 Battle Screen Error
MechaKaiser -- 3/5/2013 6:01 pm UTC