Message Board
Register

Re: News: March 19 2015

Posted by johnross on .
Yea this website has kicked ass for the 14 years I've been coming here. I remember the first time I discovered it, I thought what it offered was too good to be true... I was mind blown at the concept of ROMs and how I could download and play any game I grew up with, for free. I still haven't experienced such a mind blowing nostalgia trip. I remember telling everyone in my senior class about it and few people gave a fuck, and I thought everyone was crazy. Maybe I should have actually told people who cared about video games instead of all the hot girls I had a crush on (it was near the end of the year and I still couldn't think of something else to say to them) And Vimm is so cool, he's famous on the internet but has literally no desire to let his identity be known or bask in the fame. If I was the one running this site, you'd see my face as a permanent decal in the bottom corner of every Rom you downloaded. You'd be be getting choked up in Super Metroid when the baby metroid sacrifices itself to save Samus from Mother Brain and I'd be laughing on the screen. guess this is why the gods saw fit to make Vimm the webmaster.

"o i c wat u did thar"

In reply to: Re: News: March 19 2015 posted by nomadd on .
Just wanted to echo what pretty much everyone else is saying here. Possibly the best website on the internet in my estimation. Don't go anywhere!

Replies:
Re: News: March 19 2015
Syntax -- 6/4/2015 9:35 am UTC