Message Board
Register

Re: slow download speeds

Posted by DerpySnake on .
To answer your first question: Download speeds have always been slow and most likely will always be slow, if you read the other topics you can see this and you'd have an answer.

To answer your second question: Vimm has said himself he will not sell ROMs or give them out in packs. It pretty much defeats the purpose of emulation for fun and puts him out of the grey area and makes him a legal target.

In reply to: slow download speeds posted by damsam on .
hi guys, found this site recently and have been playing a lot of snes games! i decided to move on to gamecube and wii and i've been having a lot of problems with download speeds! for the gamecube its not too bad, but some wii games are big and downloading them seems impossible. any recommendations?!?! also if you see this vimm, great work love your website! but also have you thought about selling usb sticks with game compilations on them? there are a lot of wii and gamecube games i want to play and would pay to get them all at once. or maybe a premium service for a faster download. just ideas, i dont know if this would be illegal or not.