Message Board
Register

Re: Some games are present, but undownloadable?

Posted by DerpySnake on .
Games that are there and can't be downloaded are to be added (if in a vault that exists) or there for other purposes (if in a vault that doesn't exist)

In the case of the PSP vault, I'm pretty sure it was only started late last year, so it might be a little while before all games are collected.

In reply to: Some games are present, but undownloadable? posted by Norsaken on .
So, I posted this originally on the manual board, but it might be more appropriate here. There are a lot of PSP games that are undownloadable. For example the Ys Premium Editions and Innocent Life, as well as Spiderman: Friend or Foe, and something else that might have been fixed. These games have nothing but a serial number listed, and have no download button whatsoever. Are these games due to be added soon? Because I'd really like to give Innocent Life a try. Also, some manuals are missing in the same way, being listed as submitted, but having "None" under "Viewing Options". Yes, I will keep reposting until I get an answer. I don't want to be rude, but this is getting annoying.