Message Board
Register

Re: Can My Mini PC run PCSX2??

Posted by phayon959 on .
The website for this thing has some pretty big red flags with it. One being that it's running windows 10 on 8gig of ram and has a warning next to the specs stating:
*Due to limitations in CPU processing power, and memory used by the operating system and pre-installed applications, the
actual space available to users will be less than the nominal memory capacity. Actual memory space will change along with
application updates, user operations, and other related factors.

It barely has what it needs to run the operating system it's got installed along with the GPU being low end. It's probably great for older console emulation but I would say you probably aren't getting it to run ps2 games and the like on this one.

In reply to: Can My Mini PC run PCSX2?? posted by Juggla Assassin on .
2020 Newest CHUWI HeroBox Mini PC Computer 8GB+180GB Intel N4100 CPU Windows10 VGA Office 2.4GHz/5GHz Dual WiFi Desktop Host

I bought this mini PC based on this webpage voted it as a top mini PC to play emulators on. Now the epsxe emulator does work after I fucked with the settings but no matter what I do, the Pcsx2 emulator runs slow, as in slow motion. now My home computer runs these emulators just fine but I need to know if I should send the Mini PC back or am I not getting the settings right?

Replies:
Re: Can My Mini PC run PCSX2??
notveryhelpful -- 10/21/2020 5:45 pm UTC