Message Board
Register

Re: Sega CD Roms

Posted by Tricob on .
I appreciate the correction, but if the pricetag is the only obstacle, the IBM PC would've crashed and burned in North America, and everything released with the Commodore name on it would have sales through the ceiling. No, different consoles fail for different reasons, and there's usually more than one reason.

And to prove that I appreciate your correction, may I also add the Sega Dreamcast to the list of less successful consoles, yet Vimm has added to The Vault regardless. :-)

- Tricob.

"Glass Tiger for life! "

In reply to: Re: Sega CD Roms posted by thewhat on .
retro means old. it doesn't mean your particular preference, or your personal standard of what should or shouldn't be offered on a privately owned web site.

who cares if dude's suggestion can or can't be confirmed? what's here is here. other platforms may or may not be added in the future, no matter how much you snark about it on the message boards. if you're so interested in seeing retro games properly represented, build a site yourself instead of constantly pointing out what someone else isn't putting their own personal time and energy into.

and the only reason any game or system fails to sell is obviously the cost. doesn't matter what someone did or didn't already own, if the price tag wasn't worth it, it wasn't selling. you can posture as some sort of authority on retro gaming all you want, but at the end of the day you're just asking for more content without any investment on your own part. not a new thing around here from what i see, but call a spade a spade.

Replies:
Smashburger -- 4/10/2021 5:34 pm UTC
Tricob -- 4/12/2021 3:09 am UTC
Smashburger -- 4/12/2021 3:29 am UTC