Miscellaneous Board
Register

Re: What are your opions on this video?

Posted by TomRiddle98 on .
I wasn't asking for you to support it, I just wanted your opinion on things.

Also bafflingly he doesn't state that cartridges and CDs won't die one day and thinks that it's better to pay high prices for old games and dump them instead of thinking about Nintendo making a ROM site.

Sometimes the solutions by anti-pirates are not the most logical or practical solution.

"Oh so you're a dumpbro, right? Then prove your legally owned copy of Mother 3."

In reply to: Re: What are your opions on this video? posted by DerpySnake on .
Everyone who says they want to buy these games are also asking for a fair price. I'm pretty sure Crash Bandicoot's original trilogy was on the PS3 store for the same price as most NES games?

Another point is that I don't think it's fair to say "15 dollars used cartridge but on the eShop for 5 dollars", because it's still not a price many are willing to pay for an NES game. It's like saying "People ask for remakes but complain when they come out priced more than the original??? Hypocrisy!"

Also apparently he just outright says in the video "What about disc rot?' No. Fuck you." for him to just say "It's just a meme" basically. Seems like someone who doesn't want to actually have a discussion if you ask me.

Gonna be honest though, you're most likely not gonna get any people supporting this video on this website considering, you know, we don't exactly pay for the things we get here.

Replies:
smashburger -- 4/18/2021 6:17 pm UTC
DerpySnake -- 4/19/2021 11:21 am UTC
TomRiddle98 -- 4/22/2021 1:04 pm UTC
TomRiddle98 -- 4/18/2021 3:20 pm UTC
GftM -- 4/25/2021 2:32 am UTC