Message Board
Register

Re: Minecraft (PS3) dumped incorrectly?

Posted by oakhead69 on .
No it uses the filenames. I was just pointing out the format on the local machine is not relevant to the iso.

On Windows when the code asks for "filenme." the OS will return information for "filename" so all is good with the rebuild.

BTW looking at the IRD files for Dead space 3, the iso size is 12018778112 which matches the release version of the game and not the beta version. So gods know what's going on there without downloading the game and rebuilding and encrypting the iso. Either Vimms info is wrong, or redumps info is wrong or I'm just totally confused. :)

In reply to: Re: Minecraft (PS3) dumped incorrectly? posted by EmptyEnvelope2 on .
Does ISO-Rebuilder already work that way when using an IRD (matching md5sums instead of file names)? If so, that's a neat way to circumvent the issue on Windows. On Linux, I don't think there exists a tool which is able to use IRD files to rebuild an ISO, but since adding a "." isn't really a problem on this OS, it wouldn't really matter, and you'd just need to add the dot manually.

Replies:
Re: Minecraft (PS3) dumped incorrectly?
EmptyEnvelope2 -- 6/22/2021 6:22 pm UTC