Message Board
Register

Re: question about ps3

Posted by EmptyEnvelope2 on .
First try to do what I recommend in this thread (read the responses as well): https://vimm.net/bbs/index.php?p=viewPost&Post=23398.

In general, ISOs will run better on the PS3. ISOs built with an IRD are technically better since they are almost 1:1 copies of the original disc (with the encrypted regions unencrypted). In addition, building ISOs using IRDs can also avoid problems with certain games. For example, all Assassin's Creed discs have an empty folder called ASSASSIN_ISO which needs to be present for the game to run properly. Typically, JB game dumps do not include this folder (like in the lair) and thus running the game without creating it won't work. Building with an IRD bypasses this problem since the IRD "knows" that the game has that folder, and "includes" it automatically. (quotes because the explanation is more complicated than that).

In reply to: Re: question about ps3 posted by toshi on .
Heyy i have a problem when i put the nfs Most wanted 2012 on my ps3 and run it, the just stuck on "Press START button" i can click anything but the game isn't frozen the animation is still going but i can't Press the start button i tried to redownload the game but the problem still persist,btw the controller is working on other game... pleasee helpp me thankss