Message Board
Register

Re: Danganronpa 2 PSP not listed

Posted by EmptyEnvelope2 on .
I think you misunderstood Hamza's message. He's pointing out that the game hasn't been listed for upload in the vault, despite the fact that it has expanded to other regions through crowdsourcing (if you go to the PSP vault, you'll see that you can filter games from other regions, which gives the option to upload them).

The main problem is that the game has never been added to Redump: http://www.wiki.redump.org/index.php?title=Sony_PSP_Japan_Missing_Games. So, Vimm has no way to verify uploads until someone submits the missing dump information. Hamza, if you by any chance have the original game and want to upload it, you would first have to submit dump information to Redump, hope someone verifies the game, and then wait for Vimm to update the Vault.

In reply to: Re: Danganronpa 2 PSP not listed posted by KingNeerrrd on .
I cannot confirm, but I assume it is because Danganronpa 2 is a Japan-only game. The vault was just expanded to allow other regions, so not all games have been ripped and dumped. If I were you, I would either rip it yourself using a modded PSP, or wait until someone else does for you.