Miscellaneous Board
Register

Re: Game recommendations?

Posted by DerpySnake on .
If you like beat 'em ups, I recommend the Yakuza series. Amazing games, honestly.

A Hat in Time if you haven't played it, is a good 3D platformer kind of like Super Mario Odyssey.

I've played this deck building game recently called Fights in Tight Spaces. Very fun game with lots of cool animations.

A good PVP series is the Worms series. If you're ok with dealing with old game jank, Worms: Armageddon is perfect. Either way, Worms W.M.D is also really good.

Forza Horizon 4 is a pretty great racing game that on PC runs amazingly. Not sure about 5, haven't played it yet since I didn't start playing 4 until 5 was just announced.

Survivalist: Invisible Strain is a game I'd say can be pretty difficult, but it's got some interesting features to do with base building, keeping allies happy, watching out for the invisible strain, etc... Do check it out, the page will probably explain it better than I can.

For VR, I have a few, but I'll just recommend two for now - Blade & Sorcery, for when you wanna play a VR medieval fantasy game AND feel like a psychopath.

Hot Dogs, Horseshoes & Hand Grenades (H3VR, for short) is probably the best indie VR game out there in my opinion. Constantly updated, quite a lot of things to mess around with and all for a good price.

In reply to: Game recommendations? posted by ShaunaKitty on .
As the title states, I want to hear what everyone's recommendations are! You can get super niche, idc if you're the only person you've known to ever play the game I love obscure gems.