Message Board
Register

Re: [Help] Spider-Man 2 - PS2 or GC - which is bet

Posted by MythHD on .
I found a mistake in my main post, but sadly to say, it looks like I can't edit it.

Going to correct it in here: "[...] I wonder why Activision never released A PORT of [...]" or "never PORTED it".

In reply to: [Help] Spider-Man 2 - PS2 or GC - which is better? posted by MythHD on .
Hello.

First of all, I have never played the genuine version of this game. I didn't have any of the aforementioned consoles at that time. Just a PC - which means... I got my hands on the worst possible version. I wonder why Activision never released the a port of the console version for PC. Anyway.

Which console version of the game - between PS2 and GameCube - do you guys recommend playing / emulating? is there a superior version in many (or all) aspects? one that doesn't have any flaws. If not, then what are the pros and cons of each version?

Could anyone help me out in choosing the better version? graphics-wise, stability-wise, no visual glitches, etc.

I would also appreciate it if you could bring as much information as possible (including useful, external links). E.g. What is the best config within the emulator in order to run the game in a "perfect" state?

Last but not least, I have to admit I am a beginner at emulation.

Thank you in advance.

Replies:
Re: [Help] Spider-Man 2 - PS2 or GC - which is bet
Tritone2276 -- 3/29/2022 7:26 pm UTC