Message Board
Register

Re: Kennyh

Posted by Rise on .
exactly. if it takes time to download, then literally do anything else in your life. these people complaining about download speeds like it's the only thing they can do. you can do so much in real life in the time it takes to download the more recent gen games. you can take your dog for a walk, you can clean your house, you can go take a nap, like do these people just not have things to do? i'm tired of Vimm being disrespected like this, he offers LITERALLY SO MUCH TO US. the short comings of this site are heavily outnumbered by the pluses of it. and i find the wait for the download rather exciting. something to look forward to in this hellhole called life. not everything is as perfect as it could be, but Vimm sure is doing his best.

"Keep on gaming, but never become arrogant!"

In reply to: Kennyh posted by catacombs on .
i've really had enough of self-righteous people... you sound like you are the age of my youngest nephew. grow up, these roms are free! and clean!
here's an idea: download a proven NES classic. no matter where you are in the world, it should take but moments to download. in case you didn't know, the NES was a console in the mid-80s - a time when us kids were more than gleeful to wait 7-10 minutes for something awesome and free! anyway, enjoy the NES game or start a snack, meanwhile you can be starting your download of a ps1 title.
by the time your crappy frozen pizza is ready, so is your ps1 download! play the ps1 game and enjoy! do this while starting another download. repeat this process and suddenly you are immersed and enjoying several great games and while building a video game library. thanks for all you do, vimm