Message Board
Register

Re: Minna no Golf-jou Vol. 2 and 3 Same disc

Posted by Matman on .
Don't worry you didn't do anything wrong, I encountered a similar issue when uploading some Saturn discs and brought it up here: https://vimm.net/bbs/?p=viewPost&Post=26104.

As Vimm explained it seems to happen when discs have the same title and version number and as I've been uploading to the PSP Vault over the past month or so I've found the following discs that have the same problem and can't be accessed:

Final Fantasy Reishiki (Japan) (Disc 2)
Minna no Golf-jou Vol. 2 (Japan) (Disc 2)
Minna no Golf-jou Vol. 3 (Japan) (Disc 2)
Ore no Imouto ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga Nai Portable ga Tsuzuku Wake ga Nai (Japan) (Disc 2)
Shin Sangoku Musou 6 Special (Japan) (Disc 2)

I'll make a separate post about this eventually and some other issues I found and maybe Vimm can manually fix it.

In reply to: Minna no Golf-jou Vol. 2 and 3 Same disc posted by BruskNuke on .
I checked disc 1 on both games and It was there. But I was checking if Minna no Golf-jou Vol. 2 and 3 haves disc 2 ready and It has the same disc as disc 1. I was uploading disc 2 on both game and suddenly, It tells me this is Disc 1 turns out I got Disc 2 to both games. I made a serious false upload and I know this is my fault And I just wanna to apologize for the mistake upload. I was uploading disc 2 for Minna no Golf-jou Vol. 2 and 3 and I found out this was Disc 1. But I read the file title that I got the right disc and it says disc 2, so I did what I did to upload this. But when I came back, Same Disc as Disc 1. Would you please delete the duplicated disc 1 in Minna no Golf-jou Vol. 2 and 3. It will be much appreciated! As I said before. I incredibly sorry for uploading disc 2 turns out it's disc 1.

Replies:
Thank you!
BruskNuke -- 5/17/2022 4:53 pm UTC