Message Board
Register

Re: Browser Emulator

Posted by Gnarlboro on .
Hi everyone,

Not sure if this post should be its own thread, but it is directly related so I figure it is better to continue here than add another.

How are the retro emulators implemented here? The Genesis, NES, SNES, GBA, and GBC/GB all have in browser emulation, and I would like to replicate this.

To give context to this request, I host various services on my local home network. Just basic things like Jellyfin for media, Nextcloud and Samba for family data storage, calibre for books, and a humhub to hold family photos. I have been slowly building an all in one webpage for my home/lab/network so that my wife and kids can have it as their homepage and access everything through a single page. Being able to add in retro emulation for my collection of games would be amazing.

Any information would be helpful, even if that just means pointing me towards somebodies GitHub.

Thank you for reading!

In reply to: Browser Emulator posted by Falserevenant on .
I noticed for the GB, GBC, and GBA games you can now play them in browser and i was just wondering if this is going to continue into the DS or other consoles.

Replies:
Re: Browser Emulator
Matman -- 5/30/2022 9:57 am UTC