Message Board
Register

Re: i would like to report an issue

Posted by Matman on .
No the file is fine, this game uses custom microcode and requires accurate emulation to run. Try it with Ares, simple64 or Mupen64Plus-Next through RetroArch.

As for it being marked as malware it's just a false positive.

In reply to: i would like to report an issue posted by LSSJVegeta on .
hello. it has come to my attention that this site may be hosting a file containing a virus disguised as a rom. the n64 game world driver championship doesn't boot in any n64 emulator, instead forcing it to close. furthermore it freezes my browser if i attempt to play it online. i have tested other roms i have downloaded from here )f-zero x, super smash bros, pokemon stadium, super mario 64 and mario golf, and none of which have any issues either in my own emulators or the one used on the site. as such i believe the uploaded rom for world driver championship may either be a bad dump, corrupted file or malware entirely (identified as a trojan by malwarebytes). if this issue could be addressed and fixed that would be great as i suddenly had an urge to play the game again but setting up my n64 and finding the cartridge is quite the hassle and as such playing it through emulation would be more enjoyable