Message Board
Register

A couple of problems

Posted by JaySlice on .
Good evening, everyone. I seem to be experiencing problems with at least 2 games I've downloaded. First off, in Sly Cooper(the first one), I seem to be having a problem with getting through the second level. It's the one called "A Stealthy Approach" For the first few minutes through the level, everything seems to be working fine, but, then I hit a dead end. There's a part in that level where you have to jump and grab onto a hook in order to swing over a door/wall that's in your way. My problem is that no matter how many times I jump toward the hook and hit the "O" button to grab onto the hook like you're supposed to, it will not work. Up to that point, the "O" button works perfectly fine for everything else, but, for some reason, when I try to jump and grab that hook, it will not work at all. I've tried three different controllers out of curiosity to see if it was the controller, but, they all yielded the exact same results. Is there any reason that this might be happening? My second problem is with Jak and Daxter(first one). I've downloaded it at least 3 times, but, every time I go to try to start the game, it never goes to the title screen. It only loads the "Sony Computer Entertainment America" screen and just freezes. Is there anything I can do that might fix this so I can play this game? Thanks in advance for any and all help anyone is able to provide.

Replies:
Re: A couple of problems
Cyrrouss -- 1/3/2023 2:51 pm UTC
JaySlice -- 1/4/2023 4:05 am UTC
JaySlice -- 1/6/2023 4:44 am UTC