Message Board
Register

Anime ads in the middle of my screen?

Posted by Xman317 on .
I don't know if this is a good place to post this but its pretty weird and maybe important. AND I SWEAR THIS HAPPENED I WILL TRY TO GET A PICTURE SOON IF I CAN

So I was playing Kirby: Nightmare in Dreamland on a school laptop (Chromebook). After my game finished loading, a small square containing a anime girl ad came up in the middle of my screen where the rom was being played. This ad couldn't be closed and it caught me off guard, so I left right away before someone saw lmao. This never happened on my home computer, so I was very confused. I clicked on another GBA game to play, and the same thing happened. I believe it was the same ad. If not, it was still a anime girl. The next day, the same things happened on another random chrome book. That is new.

So a few hours later when I got home I played Nightmare in Dreamland again, and guess what? As I said earlier, it never happened before! Was that a glitch? Why only on Chromebook? Was it that coincidently life chose a ANIME GIRL AD out of all things to show in front of 4 people behind me? Well now I'm probably am about to look like a fool. I will try to get a picture soon (hopefully I will not have to), as well as any logos for anything that shows up.

okay now im gonna burst out laughing i cant take it anymore

Replies:
Re: Anime ads in the middle of my screen?
Vimm -- 3/2/2023 7:42 pm UTC