Re: A few upload errors
Ah, I didn't see this post at first. Thanks, that's just the information I needed.
1. I'll check on the upload limit and server timeout. It may be set to something under 350MB but the timeout should be at least two hours. I see you were able to get the 95dpi version through eventually.
I resolved 2 and 3 here
4. I'm not sure why you got an error downloading that, everything seems to be in order. I'll see if I can recreate the problem. For some reason your Zelda manual ended up in the "Z" section so I'll get that moved over to the L's tonight.
In reply to: A few upload errors
posted by Ketchup
I've finished uploading a large batch of manuals, but there are a few problems:
1. I am unable to upload the NES Game Genie manual due to server timeout. I tried reducing the resolution from 150 (349 mb) to 95 (147.7 mb), but the file is still too large to finish uploading in time. I suspect this might be a limitation of my ISP, so I will try again later on my school's connection.
2. There is an error with adding the NES manual for TMNT III: The Manhattan Project. All the files seem to upload correctly, but it says there is an error adding it to the archive.
3. I scanned the color manual for the PSX game, Syphon Filter, because the current manual appears to be a B&W photocopy scan (I seem to remember Blockbuster used to always give you these instead of the real manuals when you bought used games from them). I tried uploading the new version, but it gives me an error because Vimm has already uploaded a manual with the same name.
4. I tried downloading the manual for The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time several times, but I kept getting an error, so I decided to scan the manual myself. The upload worked, and I am able to access the manual from the link under Recent Additions; however, I noticed the manual link is missing from the actual N64 directory.