Final Fantasy Mystic Quest
Final Fantasy II (IV)
Final Fantasy III/(VI)
Contra III the Alien Wars
The Legend of Zelda a Link To the Past
Knights of the round
The Secret of Mana
Super Castlevania IV
Chronotrigger..... (I however cannot take joy in this as I was only able to get 8 of the endings. Long story short I lent a my cart to a friend... He in turn lent it to some tool bag I didn't know and he proceeded to save over my save games...)

Thats all I can think of on those two consoles but there may be a few more I forgot about. It seems like after these two consoles games started to be designed in a way that you were intended to get to the end of them. I think I beat just about every PSX and PS2 title I ever purchased unless I got side tracked by some other game.

Also all the titles I listed were actually beaten on their intended console. No Roms used. I find it far to tempting to use save states when I play emulated titles. So to abide by the rules of this thread I have left out all the Rom titles I've beaten.

" Give them nothing! But take from them everything!"

In reply to: Re: Games That You've Beaten posted by Tricob on .
Prepare for a truly godawful list. I've played many games in the past, but there's so few that I actually own:

The Adventures Of Captain Comic
Jaws
Mega Man 2
Pesterminator
Super Mario Bros. 1 and 2
Super Mario World

Just when the list starts to approach normalcy, it ends abruptly. I guess that's what happens when you're an Atari junkie. :-)

- Tricob.

Replies:
Re: Games That You've Beaten
Tarbolde -- 7/26/2013 4:53 am UTC
Dhaos -- 7/27/2013 1:40 am UTC
Tarbolde -- 7/29/2013 6:31 am UTC