Message Board
Register

Re: Vimm, a question about old message board posts

Posted by Tricob on .
Some years back (Eight, maybe?), the message boards of Vimm's Lair suffered some sort of technical issue I can't remember the details of (Is it still detailed in past News posts by Vimm?). But because of that technical mishap, the message boards were wiped clean twice in less than two weeks (It might've even been one week, but don't quote me on that). Unless Vimm or someone else backed up the messages before then, I'm pretty sure Vimm can't regain the message board text beyond a certain date. :-(

- Tricob.

"Glass Tiger for life! "

In reply to: Vimm, a question about old message board posts posted by Syntax on .
Do you have any old message board posts that aren't hosted here? The oldest posts are from July 2005, but I'd be interested in seeing posts from 2001-2005. I remember way back then you posted about a database upgrade or something like that causing old posts to be removed, but I'm wondering if you have them stored somewhere? For preservation, perhaps? In particular, I'm interested in old posts from the main Message Board and Misc. Board.

Replies:
Re: Vimm, a question about old message board p
Vimm -- 4/6/2017 1:50 am UTC