Message Board
Register

Error 401

Posted by BurntMason84 on .
Hey there!

So, it's been a while since I've been here, and sorry if this has been already addressed, I just didn't see it in the first few pages of the boards.

Nearly every time I try to download a game, specifically the SNES section, the browser will begin to process as though a popup will appear... but it never does. I've waited a minute or so, thinking it'll appear (asking to Save File or Open With...), but nothing pops up. I try to refresh and download again, but then it keeps popping up with the 401 Error stating "Please wait for your download to finish before starting another.", but I've never begun a download to begin with. After about 5-10 minutes, I'll refresh, and am able to try to download again, but meet the same problem once more.

I know someone mentioned on an earlier thread that the servers are a little slow, so wondering if it's simply just I need to patient for 2-4 minutes for the Save File popup to appear? Or maybe it's my browsers (tried both FireFox and Internet Explorer, both with same error). Didn't know if it was just me or something going on?

"Everywhere I go... DAMN, there I am!"

Replies:
Re: Error 401
BurntMason84 -- 8/7/2017 9:52 pm UTC
Re: Error 401
Vimm -- 8/7/2017 10:39 pm UTC