Message Board
Register

Re: Voicipe testers wanted!

Posted by GeminiMan on .
This seems like a neat idea. I don't have an Android phone, but I could see myself using something like this if I started cooking slightly more elaborate meals again. We used to do HelloFresh every once in a while and I think this would have made things a little easier.

In reply to: Voicipe testers wanted! posted by Vimm on .
This technically isn't about Vimm's Lair but I think the owner will let it slide.

I've recently developed an Android app called Voicipe and I need testers. Voicipe is a voice controlled recipe reader that lets you cook hands free using your phone or tablet. If you've ever cooked a recipe from the internet or a meal kit (Blue Apron, Hello Fresh, etc) and have an Android device, please give Voicipe a test. Love it or hate it I'd love to know, what would you like to see Voicipe do?

I'm sure half the people reading this are too young to cook, so go ask your Mom! If even a single person cooked and gave feedback I'd be thrilled.

Voicipe can be downloaded for free from the Google Play store. You can also run the demo (without registering) to try out the voice commands.

Thanks for reading!

Replies:
Re: Voicipe testers wanted!
Vimm -- 10/8/2018 6:36 am UTC