Message Board
Register

Re: goodbye everyone

Posted by phayon959 on .
yeah... look.. you know that's a lie. Firstly because simply clicking on your name shows you've posted 66 times. Half of those seem to be you trying to garner Vimm's attention to private message you for some reason. You've shared at the least 2 different email addresses both of which are the kind of thing a spam filter would instantly reject. You've repeatedly asked about donating roms or about sending things like hard drives to be preloaded with roms and they have all either gone ignored or had messages put on them turning them down.
So I suppose it would be accurate to mimic the response of TweniThree in questioning why someone should care that you left or not. I'm not sure what amazing support you mentioned was cause the responses (or lack thereof) of your posts don't reflect that sentiment.
Like... what is it you're looking for here? If you're just here to gather some roms and play some old games and maybe post a message here and there then fair enough. But whats with the fake email addresses and spam about Vimm messaging you and all that? You lookin' for friends? Attention? You can achieve those things without becoming the annoying buzzing noise in people's ears, dude.

In reply to: Re: goodbye everyone posted by KENNYH on .
are you talking about me or TweniThree
cause i dont even post