Rom Request Board
Register

Re: Buzz! Junior Monster Rumble

Posted by CosmicToad on .
Sorry for the late reply, thanks for finding this, i had no idea people had found a way to access the Emuparadise servers.

The script isn't working for me though, i tried both versions of the game and a few other games from GBA & SNES but they all ended up timing out when i clicked the new link. It seems Emu took a lot of games off the servers judging by the comments, so were you able to get it to work recently or does the script not work anymore?

In reply to: Buzz! Junior Monster Rumble posted by CosmicToad on .
Hi All,

Been using this site ever since a certain popular paradise stopped supplying ROMs, i'm glad to have found a community built on passion for retro games, and a very trustworthy source of ROMs.

So far the only game i've looked for but haven't been able to find is "Buzz! Junior Monster Rumble" for ps2. The only sites that "have it" are notorious for malware,and are picked up by my antivirus software. I've noticed that the two other games in the series, "RoboJam" and "Jungle Party" are here and was wondering if anyone could complete the collection. The games are very nostalgic to my sister and I, but we unfortunately don't have them anymore.

Sorry is this post was overly long, just wanted to properly explain my situation here.

Thanks.

Replies:
Re: Buzz! Junior Monster Rumble
DerpySnake -- 12/8/2019 11:09 am UTC