Message Board
Register

Re: running into problems with ps2 iso's\roms

Posted by hyperjackaboy on .
update:need for speed pro street is even worse than everything i mentioned combined, the screen is completly broken in game, the physics are complely screwed, i dont really get whats happening with need for speed on ps2.

In reply to: running into problems with ps2 iso's\roms posted by hyperjackaboy on .
i have downloaded about 8 or 9 games off of this site, i am quiet new to emulators, so far i have used retro arch as my emulator, my n64 works very very well aswell as snes, however i havent goten ps2 to work on it, so i downloaded pcsx2 and it works great, however i have noticed some glaring isuses with either the roms or pcsx2 and its compadibility with said roms, i downloaded transformers the game,mx vs atv untamed,midnight club 3 dub edition remix, and need for speed most wanted, so far mx vs atv handles ok, the physics seem very off from the ps2 version i played as a kid as well as videos online of the game,need for speed is almost completly unplayable, the menus work well, it doesnt lag or jump at all, even in gameplay, however whenever you are in a cutscene or race or out of the main menu at all all you can see is red lines covering the screen from top to bottom, i dont really know what could be causing it,transformers has the same isue but way way less,its only slight lines on half the screen in the fog in the diistance, the physics feel about right and it seems ok so far,and midnight club seems flawless so far, i just wanted to know if anyone knew why, had it happen to them, or if you know how to fix it,any help is much apretiated.

Replies:
Re: running into problems with ps2 iso's\roms
TinMan1325 -- 4/7/2020 1:22 pm UTC