Message Board
Register

Re: News: January 8, 2020

Posted by TinMan1325 on .
Dude, if someone has say, heart complications, and they die from those heart complications, but they also had coronavirus... then the death gets counted as a corona death. The numbers are totally fudged

Yes, people with health conditions. So we are totally on the same page. I just say boomers and fat people because I find it funny to single fat people out. But I meant people with previous health conditions. Meaning if you're young and healthy then you pretty much have nothing to worry about. In Italy all the people who died, it was well over 90% of them already had some sort of health issue

I said Sweden has done ALMOST nothing. Meaning they have done some things. But compared to other countries, they've done basically nothing. They didn't destroy their economy and they allowed children to go to school. Children! The dirtiest of all people... were still allowed to go to school

Obviously I'm staying inside. There's nothing here to do. The sports center is closed, all the indoor and out door parks are closed, as is the movie theater. There's absolutely nothing I can do with my son

Seriously though, Iceland tested their people and came to the conclusion that less than 1% of those infected will die. Just like the flu. 50% of those infected don't even show symptoms. This is not a deadly virus for normal people, just like the flu isn't deadly for normal people

In reply to: Re: News: January 8, 2020 posted by DerpySnake on .
Even though it states nowhere to purposefully inflate the death toll, lets come to the conclusion that that is their ultimate goal and not to... Possibly count deaths?

Of course older people are going to be more at risk because of weaker immune systems, but it also includes those with health conditions, not just "fatties" as you so eloquently put it.

Sweden has done something apparently - told citizens to act responsible and commit to social distancing - which is one of the BIGGEST things to help stop this.

You can post me all these twitter and bitchute links that you want, but at the end of the day this is a problem and you should stay inside, which I imagine you're doing despite thinking it's not an issue?