Miscellaneous Board
Register

Re: How to get my computer to run Dolphin

Posted by TomRiddle98 on .
Just 3 things

1) frame drops in melee after a fight and just the game in general.

2) When I put in the 60fps gecko hack for Sunshine it won't stay at 60 and will stay at around half or less of 60fps.

3) When I play any Wii games I'll stay around the 15-40sfps range and not at a stable 60.

I know how to use Dolphin, these are just performance issues that I am having problems with my current laptop. Or do you think that it's just better if I build my own gaming pc with an Nvidia GPU instead of an AMD GPU. To give you a good idea about how powerful my computer can run things, I can run Halo: The Master Chief Collection at normally about the 40-60fps range for the 2011 graphics for Halo: CE. And for the 2007 version of Cod 4, normally runs at around a 40 fps rate.

"Oh so you're a dumpbro, right? Then prove your legally owned copy of Mother 3."

In reply to: Re: How to get my computer to run Dolphin posted by phayon959 on .
Perfectly? That's never gonna happen. Emulators are not perfect representations of their hardware counterparts and that's especially true for them ones what use the 3Ds and such.

Individual problems, however, could be sorted, perhaps. What kind of issues are you running into?

Replies:
phayon959 -- 1/4/2021 10:52 pm UTC
TomRiddle98 -- 1/26/2021 7:16 pm UTC