Miscellaneous Board
Register

Re: Why da hate 4 Sonic Unleashed & Simpsons Hit &

Posted by GameGuzzler on .
Dont know about simpsons hit and run, as most people Ive talked to liked it. Sonic 4 felt bad to play, with generic stages. It had weird physics that didnt work well, and felt and looked like a flash game. Sonic mania would be how to do a classic throwback, with new, good content and some old stages thrown in.

In reply to: Why da hate 4 Sonic Unleashed & Simpsons Hit & Run posted by AGENTMAN on .
I've noticed they take a lot of flak on this site. Those two games are almost as hated as Rollerball (2002) and quite frankly I think they're fairly decent games and a decent movie, albeit a subpar remake. I get the hate for Sonic The Hedgehog aka Sonic 2006 (I had quite a few friends that would confuse Unleashed as Sonic 2006 even though it came out in 2008, so they thought Unleashed was trash. They're not perfect by any means, but they're also not as shite as hype would have it.

P.S. If you didn't like Hit & Run, I just don't know what to say. It was a solid title and had quite a bit to it if you actually payed attention.