Miscellaneous Board
Register

Re: HM.

Posted by johnross on .
1. You said flag 10 times and I'm still not sure what it is. Does it mean any cloth item? Is that an industry term?
2. What all maintanence might there be besides what you listed? Like on the worst flag ever what would go down and how long would it take?
3. How do you function on 4 hours of sleep? My body usually wants 10 hours asleep and it's aggrivating. I think I'm a little jealous.
4. Minimum wages doesn't change business by business, it's by state. I thought Alabama minimum wage was $7 though.... lol...
5. U and vimm r the same person since u came out of the same vagina. The reason I know this is because
-u both have the same personality. done
-vimm NEVER posts despite him having this huge site that he works on. u think someone with a site like this would like to talk in it, and he does... tricob...
-both delint flags for a living, cuz ur the same person (see my circular logic? it owns)
-you would both die for glass tiger
-both love old games
-same haircut
-both very skinny
-both never cuss
-both comp savvy, even if its comps used on the titanic

btw are you getting a wii?

"o i c wat u did thar"

In reply to: Re: HM. posted by Tricob on .
Well, there's several factors you obviously don't know about -

1. I'll make the same amount of money per hour no matter how many flags I get done each day.
2. The "delinting" process involves unfolding the flag, clipping off any strings that are sticking out, removing any lint that's on them, flipping it over, and finally folding it up. So it's really 20 to 80 seconds per flag, depending on how much maintenence it requires. So the "delinting" title is really notwithstanding.
3. I get about 4 hours of sleep each night because my body doesn't *want* to go to sleep before 1:30 A.M.. I have to wake up at 5:30 in the morning to get to work on time.
4. My pay is $6.52 per hour. The minimum wage is probably higher in most other businesses.
5. Vimm and I the same person? I'd really like to know why you think this. The explanation is bound to be a very interesting one. :-)

- Tricob.

Replies:
To answer your many questions ...
Tricob -- 11/5/2006 9:47 pm UTC
Re: To answer your many questions ...
johnross -- 11/7/2006 10:18 pm UTC
Tricob -- 11/8/2006 6:15 pm UTC
johnross -- 11/8/2006 9:12 pm UTC
Tricob -- 11/9/2006 10:01 pm UTC