Miscellaneous Board
Register

Re: To answer your many questions ...

Posted by Tricob on .
>Now I don't know about web design or maintanence so you'll have to help me from here, but as far as the rent money goes, $900 paycheck - $335 rent equal like $410 left over. Then $15 a month for food and wine, and the rest goes to uploading sweet patches for hacker9 to hack.

I believe the server cost for Vimm's each month is $500, but I'd need him to verify that.

However, food is $60 to $90 a week since I can't cook; I have to buy all my food frozen.

Re: Flags I'm not qualified to fix. This would be flags with frayed edges, missed stitches, or incomplete stars. Every once in a while, I'll find a tear or hole in a flag, too.

BTW, I don't have a car, and I don't live in a good neighborhood, so I have to walk to and from work suring the daytime; I can't anyplace at night.

- Tricob.

"Glass Tiger for life! "

In reply to: Re: To answer your many questions ... posted by johnross on .
wow, i read "flag" as "tag". JEEZ DID YOU WRITE SLURY OR SOMETHING? I CAN'T READ GIBBERISH

"flags that have problems i'm not qualified to fix"

Tricob opens a flag and removes a piece of blue lint, refolds it and sends it down the line. He opens another flag, removes the blue lint, sends it down. Opens another flag, RED lint. ALOOOOOOGA! ALOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOGA!!!! GOGOGOGOGO BOSS BOSS BOSS!!! HELP HELP

i see what you're saying by minimum wage. but "minimum wage" by definition is the least amount you can make in any job, anywhere. for instance, if a waiter averages only 3 dollars an hour, he is to be lawfully compensated. same wit taxi drivers. there was a major huge case of many taxi drivers suing someone somewhere cuz of that, working 80 hours and not making min wage.

Two words: Not well. Not well at all [DO I FUNCTION W/ MAI 4 HRS OF BEDDY BY SLEEP NAP TIME ZZZZ (near-verbatim)]

you say your body doesnt wanna go to bed before 1:30 am.. hm. do you have an anxiety problem to where you have to be completely exhausted before you can fal asleep? *plays the end of a pencil across his own closed mouth lightly while thinking*

Now explain how you maintain a site with a 56K connection, a 700 MHz computer (100 MHz now, since my better machine is down), and pay for the server each month with $335 rent and a $900-a-month paycheck. Again, the answer is something I should find interesting.

It's obvious that you're Vimm! Here's how I see you do it though:

First, you take off your shirt and get the shovel and scoop a big fat load of coal from the pit and throw it into the back of your computer where it goes. Then light the fire and boot your 100 mhz comp. Start the monitor. Then go to work.

Come back home late from work, and the monitor should be ready to go. Quickly throw in another 25 lbs of coal into the back of the comp before it runs out so you dont have to start over.

Now sit down to your beige keyboard. When it asks you if you would like to upgrade to DOS 1.2 OS, type in "Decline" and press enter, case sensitive.

Now I don't know about web design or maintanence so you'll have to help me from here, but as far as the rent money goes, $900 paycheck - $335 rent equal like $410 left over. Then $15 a month for food and wine, and the rest goes to uploading sweet patches for hacker9 to hack.

in all onestie tho, id prolly hire u if you lived like 2 miles closer to where i liv. :)

Replies:
johnross -- 11/8/2006 9:12 pm UTC
Tricob -- 11/9/2006 10:01 pm UTC
johnross -- 12/6/2006 9:03 pm UTC