Message Board
Register

Re: Xbox emulators.

Posted by the_song_bird on .
This sums it up pretty well. While xbox emulation has improved, it is still vastly far behind compared to playstation 2 or 3 or gamecube/wii emulation. The list of fully playable games is remarkably short compared to the list of actual games, so it is unlikely xbox emulators or games will be hosted here for the forseeable future.

I agree: your best bet is to buy a preowned xbox and mod it yourself. They make fantastic emulation boxes and have a strong enough library of games to warrant the cost

In reply to: Re: Xbox emulators. posted by TomRiddle98 on .
Alas, I haven't tried out the emulators, but to my knowledge, it seems as though Xbox emulation, in general, is extremely incompatible compared to Nintendo and PlayStation emulators.

The only possibility now that I see Xbox emulators coming to PC is if Microsoft makes an emulator for it, and even then, there is a possibility that it is so hard to emulate, that even they can't do it.

My suggestion to you would be to get the Xbox of your choice at a Mom&Pop store if you can get it for $40, and just mod the system and put the ISO's onto it.

People genuinely think that modding a console is hard, it's not, easier than it's made out to be.

For example, I modded my Wii back in September and I managed to get Wii/Gamecube games running on it the same month that I modded it.