Miscellaneous Board
Register

Re: To answer your many questions ...

Posted by johnross on .
Ah, I see. Those sound like fatal flaws to the flags. Well at least you have a patriotic job in a time of trouble for our country. I support your efforts.

Do you go to school or anything? What are your plans for the future? I'm just curious if you don't mind.

"o i c wat u did thar"

In reply to: Re: To answer your many questions ... posted by Tricob on .
>Now I don't know about web design or maintanence so you'll have to help me from here, but as far as the rent money goes, $900 paycheck - $335 rent equal like $410 left over. Then $15 a month for food and wine, and the rest goes to uploading sweet patches for hacker9 to hack.

I believe the server cost for Vimm's each month is $500, but I'd need him to verify that.

However, food is $60 to $90 a week since I can't cook; I have to buy all my food frozen.

Re: Flags I'm not qualified to fix. This would be flags with frayed edges, missed stitches, or incomplete stars. Every once in a while, I'll find a tear or hole in a flag, too.

BTW, I don't have a car, and I don't live in a good neighborhood, so I have to walk to and from work suring the daytime; I can't anyplace at night.

- Tricob.

Replies:
Tricob -- 11/9/2006 10:01 pm UTC
johnross -- 12/6/2006 9:03 pm UTC