Message Board
Register

Re: Help with ps3 game procedure?...

Posted by Tombstone on .
From my recent experience with RPCS3, you want to extract the archived files of the game you wanna install, I put the folder in my RPCS3 directory. Next run RPCS3 and find the file tab, and select the Boot Game option. Navigate to the folder of the game you want to install open the main folder and select the open folder option. If you need any more help I am happy to explain in better detail

In reply to: Help with ps3 game procedure?... posted by Fourth_Survivor on .
So, I understand that rpcs3 comes with a quickstart guide, but it explains how to process all the iso information from the disc....
I'm kind of new to this, and I don't really understand what it is I'm doing. I've already been able to make some titles work well on dolphin after processing them with Nkit, but I don't understand what I'm trying to achieve with this ps3 Minecraft copy I downloaded.
So, I'd appreciate it if someone could explain what procedure I have to go through, or at least redirect me to a webpage that explains what to go through with what you download here.

Also, I was going to try to download Resident Evil 5: Gold edition, but there doesn't seem to be a download button for it. Has it not been uploaded yet?